|Your submission of an order constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms of Sale.
Comet Supply reserves the right to correct any errors, including product prices, and to make adjustments to customer accounts to reflect the correction. Customers will be given an opportunity to modify their order for the corrected items.
Special Order items can not be canceled and are non-returnable. You agree to check stock and lead time on the product description page before submitting an order. Special Order items must be pre-paid at the time of ordering.
RETURNS OR ORDER PROBLEM
You agree to contact Comet Supply first to return products and to resolve any issues, problems, or concerns with an order before contacting a third party and to allow Comet Supply up to 25 business days to either resolve your concern or provide you with notification of how and when your concern will be resolved before contacting a third party. If you want to return a product, you agree to follow the return procedure in the "Return Policy"
ORDER CANCELLATION AND REFUND
You agree to request an order cancellation through the "Contact Us" link before you contact the credit card company for a refund. Simply enter your email address, order number, and select "Order - Cancel request" from the pulldown menu. If you contact the credit card company first or within 10 days of requesting the cancellation through us, you agree to pay a $30 processsing charge to partially cover additional fees charged by the credit card company to provide this service and additional expenses incurred by us to process the request through your credit card company.
STOP PAYMENT, REVERSED PAYMENT, OR RETURNED CHECK
You agree to pay 2.5% of the check amount or $50, whichever is larger, for each check for which payment is not received for reasons including but not limited to insufficient funds, stop payment, or chargeback.You agree to pay 2.5% of the payment amount or $25, whichever is larger, for each non-check payment reversal initiated by you.
You agree to pay double the shipping charge shown on the order confirmation or receipt, or 30% of the subtotal if no shipping charge is shown, for orders that are shipped and are returned due to a deliberate or unintentional action by you or your representative, including but not limited to refusual of delivery, stop payment, chargeback, invalid delivery address, undeliverable location, or any other condition that causes the shipment to be returned. Insurance charges if any are considered part of the shipping charge.
PAST DUE ACCOUNT
You agree to pay 1.5% per month, or not more than allowed by law, on the past due account balance. An account balance is past due if payment is not received by the due date on the invoice. If there is no due date on the invoice, then the account balance is past due if payment is not received on the order date shown on the invoice. If you start a chargeback, the account balance is past due as of the date the chargeback was started.
You agree to pay for for any costs we incur to collect any balance due on your account, including but not limited to collection costs, attorney fees, and court coosts. An account balance is past due if payment is not received on or before 30 days of the posted date.
CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACK
If you pay by credit card and the credit card company initiates a chargeback, you agree to pay a cost recovery fee of $30 if the chargeback claim is false. A chargeback claim is false if
(1) the chargeback claim states that you did not authorize a purchase, but you did authorize the purchase;
(2) the chargeback claim states that you did not receive an item in your order, but we provide documentation, such as a tracking number, showing that the item was delivered to the shipping address on the order;
(3) the chargeback claim states that you canceled an order, but you are unable to provide a cancelation number;
(4) the chargeback claim states that you did not receive an item in your order, the item is a special order as shown on the product description page, and the chargeback process commences before the total time required for product lead time and shipping transit time;
(5) the chargeback claim states that there was a problem with your order, such as non-delivery, defective item, damaged item, item not as described or any other problem, and you did not contact us to resolve the problem before the chargeback process commences;
(6) the chargeback claim was started sooner than 25 business days from an order cancelation or receipt of a returned item;
(7) the chargeback claim was started for a refund that was already issued;
(8) the chargeback claim was started after the return period allowed in the return policy or after the warranty period covered by a manufacturer warranty;
(9) the chargeback claim was started before contacting customer service and waiting for their reply to resolve any problem, to cancel the order, or to request a refund.;
(10) the chargeback claim was started to recover funds in excess of the amount stated in the Return Policy; or
(11) the chargeback claim states any untrue claim.
You agree to pay for any additional costs associated with a false chargeback claim, such as shipping charges by the carrier to hold or return the order and the actual cost of shipping charges, which may be more than the discounted charges on the order. The recovery fee and additional costs are added to your account balance and are due within 30 days of the posted date. You agree to pay for any costs we incur to collect payment from you, including but not limited to collection costs, attorney fees, and court costs.
You agree that any concessions provided to you, whether verbal or written, are null and void if you violate any of the Terms & Conditions herein.